Real Estate Photographers
Flexible part-time hours! Build your portfolio! Fun work environment! Meet new people! Travel compensation!
As a Listings In Motion Photographer, you focus on what you love - the photography. We handle everything else! We take care of scheduling, client communications, image deliveries, client billing, marketing, and other administrative tasks.
Listings In Motion is a leading real estate photography company based in Charleston, SC. With 12 years of experience in the industry, we have photographed thousands of homes and recognize the importance of each and every job.
We are seeking qualified, ambitious photographers to join our team. Travel is required throughout the Tri-County area and may include occasional long-distance travel (travel compensation included).
This position starts on a flexible part-time basis with the possibility of full-time work.
Projects range from suburban starter homes and vacant land, to commercial properties, investor flips and multi-million dollar waterfront estates.
This is a freelance opportunity and pay is on a per assignment basis.
Someone who is reliable, punctual, enthusiastic, energetic, an exceptional eye for detail, professional and trustworthy. An ability to deliver quality to the highest standard consistently in line with company and client expectations.
- Photography experience - preferably real estate or comparable
- Must own professional equipment including but not limited to: DSLR camera, wide angle lens (12mm on cropped sensor, 18mm on full), flash, and tripod suitable for real estate photography
- Editing skills - proficient in Adobe Lightroom
- Computer with daily access to high-speed internet
- A flexible schedule with daytime availability and occasional evenings (for twilight photography)
- Detail oriented and highly organized with time management
- Ability to develop and maintain consistent, clear, effective, and professional communication with team and our clients
- Must present yourself professionally at all times
- Own a current and legal drivers license and a reliable vehicle
- A desire to be part of a great team with a passion for your work
- HDR and flash photography experience - if not, we will train
- Drone and FAA Part 107 license recommended, but not required
- Video experience recommended, but not required
- As a Listings In Motion Photographer, you focus on what you love - the photography. We handle everything else! We take care of scheduling, client communications, image deliveries, client billing, marketing, and other administrative tasks.
- Travel compensation
- Flexible hours
- Build your portfolio
- Meet new people
- Fun and creative work environment
TO APPLY, email us your resume, equipment list, and link(s) to your portfolio (please focus on real estate interior/exterior images) to email@example.com